2 - 60 W. Wilmot St.,
Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1M6
|Tour Info||Highlights: Visit Niagara Falls Canada, ON (Hornblower Niagara Cruise & Incline Railway, ON, Horseshoe Falls, ON, Journey Behind the Falls, ON, Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour, QC, Niagara Falls Illumination, ON, Niagara Falls IMAX, ON, Skylon Tower, ON), Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON.|
Overnight at Niagara Falls
Helicopter experience over Niagara Falls
|Day 1 Toronto – Niagara Fall|
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, begin your fall experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. Afterward, head to the Journey Behind the Falls, elevator descend 150 ft through bedrock to tunnels, where have access to outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. A whole new way to experience world’s famous natural wonder. Next, you will have a chance to join the optional tour - Niagara Helicopters, which combined adventure and spectacular views. After Exclusive Boston Pizza Dinner, you’ll have time to enjoy the fun on Clifton Hill, and Falls Illumination.. Option upgrade falls view hotel: Sheraton on the Falls or similar，per room plus C$350.00.
Hotel: Quality / Travelodge or similar
|Day 2 Niagara Fall - Niagara-on-the-Lake – Toronto|
You will begin the day by visiting the World's Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary, Bird Kingdom. Discover hundreds of tropical birds as you explore the pathways throughout the multi-level rainforest. Explore the ruins of the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats and fascinating creatures. Next, you'll head to the famous Table Rock Centre at the edge of the Horseshoe Falls, where has fabulous lookout points that place you mere yards away from the thundering Horseshoe Falls. The Horn Blower cruise tours bring you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power and mist that is the magnificent Niagara Falls. After lunch, proceed to Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario. It is a well-preserved 19th-century village, has a long and distinguished history. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world-famous ice wine and ginsengs farm before heading back to Toronto.
SNIF02 Pick Up Location
6:45am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie Street (Outside Tim Hortons)
7:30am | Downtown Toronto | 222 Spadina Ave (Outside HSBC)
8:00am | Mississauga | 1125 North Service Rd Mississauga L4Y 1A6
SNIF02 Admission(Exclude Helicopters)
Adult $146/ Child (12-) $85
Included Skylon Tower+Summit Suites Buffet Lunch; IMAX; Bird Kingdom; Journey Behind the Falls; Horn Blower Cruise and Skywheel.
SNIF02 Meal Plan
Adult $42 / Child (10-) $37
Included 1 lunch & 1 dinner
SNIF02 Minimum Mandatory Service Fee
$28 per person,
$14 per person/day
$30 per person,
$15 per person/day
From 2020 Apr15
Adult $150/ Child (12-) $95
Option upgrade falls view hotel
upgrade falls view hotel+350.00/room
Sheraton/Hilton/Marriott/Crowne Plaza or similar
Worry Free Bus Tour Package
$30/person, free 1-time date change 8 days prior departure and price match by purchasing the worry-free insurance with Tianbao Ltd.
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, same applied to adult and child), and all personal expenses.
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
1. Changes and Cancellation request must be submitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after the customer has paid.Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
3. No price changes are permitted after the reservation has been made. Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
A： More than 30 days prior to departure, $100.00 CAD cancellation fee per person.
B： Within 30 days, 100% non-refundable.
C： Worry-Free insurance can be purchased within 48 hours from reservation. Free 1 time date change （Price difference applies）8 days prior departure and price match by purchasing the worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100% non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and meal fee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 days prior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation with no refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem,etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protect your personal property and personal belongings.
13 Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different on your next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required for guaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tour within 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package price booked.
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.
GST/HST: 807629969 RT0001, TICO: Retail: 50022674, Wholesale：50022711
© Copyright, Compass Vacation Ltd., 2019. All rights reserved.