2 - 60 W. Wilmot St.,
Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1M6
|Day 1 Toronto-Niagara Falls-Toronto|
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, visiting the World’s Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary, Bird Kingdom. Discover hundreds of tropical birds as you explore the pathways throughout the multi-level rainforest. Explore the ruins of the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats and fascinating creatures. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste of our world famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
Niagara Fall Pick Up Location
6:45am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie Street (Outside Tim Hortons)
Free Underground parking
7:30am | Downtown Toronto | 222 Spadina Ave (Outside HSBC)
overnight parking not allowed
Niagara Fall Drop Off Location
Richmond Hill - 9005 Leslie Street
Yorkdale Shopping Center TTC Subway
SNIF 1 Day Admission
Apr. to Oct.: Adult $66/ Child (12-) $45
Included Skylon Tower, IMAX Movie, Horner Blower Cruise
SNIF 1 Day Minimum Mandatory Service Fee
$14 per person
$15 per person
From 2020 Apr 15
SNIF 1 Day Lunch
Adult $17.00 / Child (10-) $13.00
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, 2020 from APRIL $15
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
1. Changes and Cancellation request must be submitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after the customer has paid.Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
3. No price changes are permitted after the reservation has been made. Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
A： More than 30 days prior to departure, $100.00 CAD cancellation fee per person.
B： Within 30 days, 100% non-refundable.
C： Worry-Free insurance can be purchased within 48 hours from reservation. Free 1 time date change （Price difference applies）8 days prior departure and price match by purchasing the worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100% non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and meal fee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 days prior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation with no refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem,etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protect your personal property and personal belongings.
13 Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different on your next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required for guaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tour within 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package price booked.
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.
GST/HST: 807629969 RT0001, TICO: Retail: 50022674, Wholesale：50022711
© Copyright, Compass Vacation Ltd., 2020. All rights reserved.