1.Pickup & drop-off services available at Vancouver Airport, Cruise Terminal .
2. 2.Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, including three contiguous National Parks of Banff, Jasper and Yoho while passing through Mt. Revelstoke National Park and Glacier National Park.
3. 3.Enjoy the stunning views of 3 major waterfalls in Rockies: Athabasca Falls, Spahats Creek Falls and Bow Falls.
4. 4.Enjoy the relaxing countryside atmosphere at the little old town Merritt BC, the "Country Music Capital of Canada".
5. 5.Appreciate the amazing Bow Lake, one of the famous lakes lining along the Icefields Parkway.
6. 6.Discover the power of nature and explore the spectacular scenery of Columbia Icefield at different angles on snow coach and the world famous Skywalk.
7. 7.Stroll along the picturesque “Gem of the Canadian Rockies” Lake Louise which is world famous for its turquoise water, surrounding glacier and soaring mountain backdrop.
8. 8.Take the gondola up to the Mt. Whitehorn and admire the incredible panoramic views of Lake Louise and its surrounding glaciers and mountains at the best viewpoint.
9. 9.Overnight at the European style town Banff with sufficient time for own leisure, shopping and dining.
10. 10. Free Wi-Fi onboard for keeping you connected throughout the tour.
|-||[ CAD ]||$1,751.40(Tax included)||$1,089.90(Tax included)||$438.90(Tax included)||$438.90(Tax included)|
|-||[ CAD ]||$1,919.40(Tax included)||$1,194.90(Tax included)||$438.90(Tax included)||$438.90(Tax included)|
|-||[ CAD ]||$1,961.40(Tax included)||$1,226.40(Tax included)||$459.90(Tax included)||$459.90(Tax included)|
Total 9 Meals3B4L2D
1. Changes and Cancellation request must besubmitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after thecustomer has paid
3. No price changes are permitted after thecustomer has paid in full.
A: Minimum deposit of $100.00 CAD non-refundableper person at the time of reservation.
B: 14-30 days prior to departure, 50% oftotal price
C: Within 14 days before departure, 100% non refundable
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutesprior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100%non-refundable.
6. Within 14 days prior to departure, any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and meal fee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers otherthan our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 30 days prior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation with no refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' ownstandards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all traveldocuments validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change orcancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but notlimited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protectyour personal property and personal belongings.
13. Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modifythe itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund onany unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take ouradequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due toillness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different onyour next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required forguaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tourwithin 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package pricebooked.
***You have read, understood and accepted theabove terms and conditions.