★★ Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours. ★★
★★Accommodation: All Deluxe hotels.
★★Explore: Visit 5 noted cities and 4 famous schools in USA. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia, and Boston.
★★Shopping: Duty-free shop at US/Canadian Border for ice wine, and maple syrup.
★★Entertainment: Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and their education system within the shortest period of time.
|Pricing||Single||Double/per person||Triple/per person||Quad/per person|
|[ CAD ]||$599.00||$349.00||$299.00||$249.00|
4:00am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie St (Outside Tim Hortons)4:15am | Scarborough | 1571 Sandhurst Cir, Mccowan/ Finch ( Outside Mc Donald )4:45am | Downtown | 477 Dundas Street West (Outside Tim Hortons)5:15am | Mississauga | 1520 Aimco Blvd ( Outside Tim Hortons )
Adult(12+) USD$180; Child (12-)USD$120; Infant (2-)USD$0Includes Boston Cruise, The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Statue of Liberty Cruise , One World Observatory , Newseum，Corning Museum of Glass
USD$130 per personinclude 3 lunch and 3 dinner
Double Share Room $499
USD$14 per day per person
1.Each customer must choose at least 4 attractions during tour (Day 1 - Day 5), and otherwise USD $50/person will be applied.
2.Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, gratuities ($14 per day/person, same applied to adult and child), and all personal expenses.
3. Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
4. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
5. lease be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
6. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be cancelled with no refund.
7. Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
8. Travel insurance is recommended, please check with our consultants at the time of booking.
9. Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.
10. Minimum of 20 passengers is required for guaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tour within 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package price booked.
11. Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
1. Changes and Cancellation request must besubmitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after thecustomer has paid
3. No price changes are permitted after thecustomer has paid in full.
A: Minimum deposit of $100.00 CAD non-refundableper person at the time of reservation.
B: 10-19 days prior to departure, 50% oftotal price
C: Within 10 days, full cancellationcharges
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutesprior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100%non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and mealfee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers otherthan our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 daysprior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation withno refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' ownstandards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all traveldocuments validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change orcancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but notlimited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protectyour personal property and personal belongings.
13. Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modifythe itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund onany unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take ouradequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due toillness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different onyour next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required forguaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tourwithin 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package pricebooked.
***You have read, understood and accepted theabove terms and conditions.