1) English speaking guide
2) Local 5* Hotel Accommodation
3) Daily meals as per itinerary
4) Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary except option tour
5) Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
2) Travel Insurance;
3) Gratuity for the tour guide. Paid at destination on tour mandatory; (USD $15 per person per day);
4) Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary;
5) Personal expenses;
6) China Visas
We strongly recommend all of our customers purchase health and trip cancellation insurance.
Customers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents,for meeting all health and other requirements and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders and/or requriements of the countries you will visit and for your return home. Canadian citizens can contact Foreign Affairs Canada at www.travel.gc.ca. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Consular office of the destination which they are intending to visit.Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently prior to departure. Compass Holidays will assume no responsibility whatever for passengers denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into any country.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA travelers) must present a passport to visit China, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of expected departure from that country. Official (special and diplomatic) passport holders must consult us, as you may be subject to different entry requirements.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA travelers) must also be required a valid Chinese visa
1. Accomodation and tour itineraries are subject to change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control.
2. We reserve the right to distribute passengers of sharing cabins; in case the cabin cannot be shared, the cost applies on the passengers in the cabin.
3. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
4. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
5. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
6. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
7. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
8. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.
Qinghai-Tibet railway (the total length is 1956 kilometers) stretches from Xining in the east and Lhasa in the south, which likes a huge dragon spanning the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Known as the "Sky Road", Qinghai-Tibet railway is also a marvel in the history of human engineering and construction. A section of 960 kilometers of railway is more than 4,000 meters above sea level, and 550 kilometers is permafrost. The highest elevation of the railway across Tanggula Mountains is 5072 meters, and it is a plateau railway with world’s highest elevation, longest distance on permafrost, and world-class difficulty.
*China Orient Express:
Let the world’s unique train—China Orient Express (also known as Shangri-la Express) take you back to the Silk Road dating back to over 1000 years ago, to explore the best attractions of ancient Silk Road in 2019! With the fabulous design and intimate services on China Orient Express , as well as the various haunting sights along Silk Road, we promise that you'll be dazzled!