**Professionally structured, exciting, tried and tested itineraries to the heart of Europe's best destinations, iconic and well-know attractions.
**Fixed day price of €78 per person per day (plus mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day), so you can choose the length of your tour (1-35 days). One of the most competitive, transparent and flexible prices in the market.
**Multiple and convenient joining points along the tour routes, you can tailor the booking and perfectly match your trip requirements.
**Designed as circular routes, so tours can be combined and booked back to back or independently
**Guaranteed weekly departures: operating year-round for Red, Green and Blue line; April to October for Purple and Yellow lines.
**Offering a wide range of optional excursions, designed to enhance the customers's tour experience.
**Accommodation is carefully picked to ensure a quality selection of minimum three-star hotels (in the city or city nearby), all of which provide continental breakfast.
**Fully escorted, with the service of an experienced and knowledgeable tour manager and the expertise of a local tour guide in some cities.
**Modern and spacious air-conditioned coach, experienced coach driver.
1) 3* and up hotel Accommodation. (Hotel details are provided 24
hours before check-in date.)
2) Daily breakfast as per itinerary
3) Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
4) Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
5) English speaking guide
1）International air fare and taxes
2) Pre and post accommodation and transfers
4) Travel Insurance
5) Gratuity for the tour guide and driver (mandatory at €7 per person per day)
6) Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary
7) Personal expenses
8) City entrance fee taxes (Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa, Monte Carlo, Vienna & Prague)
9) Attractions Admission Fees
|ATTRACTIONS ADMISSION FEE AND EVENING SHOWS|
(Y)The Royal Palace of Madrid (without Guide)€10
(Y) Sagrada Familia Church€15
(Y) Flamenco Dance Show Dinner Transfer €65
(Y) Excursion to Mijas €20
(Y) Alhambra Palace of Granada€15.4
(Y)Night excursion to beach of Alicante €10
(Y)Ronda Town – The most famous cliff town in Spain,
Hemingway’s beloved town €25