Airfare please call for quotation,Toll free: 1800-305-7638
|Cruise Rate||Inside||Outside||Suite||Port Tax||Prepay Gratuity|
|CA$399(OCT 28 SOLD OUT!!)||CA$499(Oct 28 SOLD OUT)||CA$1,099||CA$360||CA$136|
Pullmantur Sovereign Statistics
Flag: Valletta, Malta Launched: 1988
Remodelled: 2008 Tonnage: 73.592 tons
Speed: 17 Knots Length: 268m
Beam: 36m Draft: 8m
Passengers: 2,733 Crew: 820
Staterooms: 1,162 Language on board:Spanish
Currency on board: Euro
US260 per person
Inside Cabin US$299Outside Cabin US$359Junior Suite Cabin US$789
What's not included:
1. Special cruise sale is 100% non-refundable and non transferable.
2. Please be on time arriving at port prior to departure time.
No shows whatever the reason including air flight cancel or delay, the whole trip will be cancelled with no refund. Cruise still departs on schedule. Passengers are responsible for all resulting costs.
3. As per the Regulations of Travel Industry Council of Ontario(TICO), we advise all the clients to purchase Travel Insurance (Emergency Hospital/ Medical and Trip Cancellation/ Interruption). A Signed Waiver is required should the clients decide not to purchase at the time of booking., please check with our consultants at time of booking. It will be generally deemed to be declined by clients if no response.
4. Please self prepare your own valid visa & passport (Min 6 months expiration). All international visitors who wish to travel to the United States with a full validity 10-year visitor visa must enroll EVUS.
5. Passengers are responsible for all belongs.
6. All cancellation and change policy are based on the policy of cruise line. Besides, Compass Holidays service fee ($50 per item per guest) will apply.
7. All cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests based on official website description.
8. The pregnant will enter the 24th week before or at any time during the cruise will refused to cruise. If She insist on going or she is within in 24th week or, must submit, no later than 14 days prior to departure,a letter from physician certifying that the expecting mother is fit to sail.
9. The offer can not be clubbed with any other offer.