2 - 60 W. Wilmot St.,
Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1M6
|Tour Info||Visit Washington, DC (White House, US Capitol, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Lincoln Memorial, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington Monument), |
Corning (Corning Museum of Glass)
Niagara Falls (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls). Inclusions: 2-night hotel stay, ground transportation.
|Day 1 Toronto - Niagara Falls (132 km)- Washington|
In the morning, we will depart from Toronto and drive to Niagara Falls, where we will stop at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls. After dinner, we will check into our hotel around Washington, D.C.
Hotel: Standard Hotel: Sheraton Hotel or similar
|Day 2 Washington DC|
Morning depart from hotel to Washington D.C., visit the annual Cherry Blossom Festival. You can also discover the epic buildings that represent US, such as: Capitol, White House, US Money Factory, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument. You can also visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (optional). After dinner, return to hotel.
Hotel: Standard Hotel: Sheraton Hotel or Similar
|Day 3 Washington DC - Corning - Toronto (810 km)|
Today we will leave DC and head north, where we will stop in the town of Corning, NY to pay a visit to the Corning Museum of Glass. Before returning to Toronto, we will stop at a duty-free shop on the Canada-America border. Please see "Departure and Return Details" for pickup and dropoff information.
Pick Up Location
4:45am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie St (Outside Tim Hortons)
5:00am | Scarborough | 1571 Sandhurst Cir, Mccowan/ Finch ( Outside Mc Donald )
5:30am | Downtown | 477 Dundas Street West (Outside Tim Hortons)
6:15am | Mississauga | 1520 Aimco Blvd ( Outside Tim Hortons )
Minimum Mandatory Service Fee
$42 per person
Washington 3 Day Trip Admissions
Wax Museum, Corning Glass Center
AdultUS $45/ Youth US $25 / Child US $22
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, same applied to adult and child), and all personal expenses.
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
1. Changes and Cancellation request must besubmitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after thecustomer has paid
3. No price changes are permitted after thecustomer has paid in full.
A: Minimum deposit of $100.00 CAD non-refundableper person at the time of reservation.
B: 10-19 days prior to departure, 50% oftotal price
C: Within 10 days, full cancellationcharges
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutesprior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100%non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and mealfee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers otherthan our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 daysprior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation withno refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' ownstandards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10.Passengers are responsible for all traveldocuments validity. (If applicable) Valid US Visa, Canada Visa or permanent residence card, EVUS （Chinese Passport) or ESTA are required for entry.
11. Itineraries are subject to change orcancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but notlimited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protectyour personal property and personal belongings.
13. Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modifythe itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund onany unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take ouradequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due toillness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different onyour next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required forguaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tourwithin 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package pricebooked.
***You have read, understood and accepted theabove terms and conditions.
GST/HST: 807629969 RT0001, TICO: Retail: 50022674, Wholesale：50022711
© Copyright, Compass Vacation Ltd., 2019. All rights reserved.