2 - 60 W. Wilmot St.,
Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1M6
|Tour Info||Highlights: Visit Niagara Falls Canada, ON (Hornblower Niagara Cruise & Incline Railway, ON, Horseshoe Falls, ON, Journey Behind the Falls, ON, Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour, QC, Niagara Falls Illumination, ON, Niagara Falls IMAX, ON, Skylon Tower, ON), Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON.|
Overnight at Niagara Falls
Helicopter experience over Niagara Falls
|Day 1 Toronto – Niagara Fall|
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, begin your fall experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. Afterward, head to the Journey Behind the Falls, elevator descend 150 ft through bedrock to tunnels, where have access to outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. A whole new way to experience world’s famous natural wonder. Next, you will have a chance to join the optional tour - Niagara Helicopters, which combined adventure and spectacular views. After Exclusive Boston Pizza Dinner, you’ll have time to enjoy the fun on Clifton Hill, and Falls Illumination.. Option upgrade falls view hotel: Sheraton on the Falls or similar，per room plus C$350.00.
Hotel: Quality / Travelodge or similar
|Day 2 Niagara Fall - Niagara-on-the-Lake – Toronto|
You will begin the day by visiting the World's Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary, Bird Kingdom. Discover hundreds of tropical birds as you explore the pathways throughout the multi-level rainforest. Explore the ruins of the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats and fascinating creatures. Next, you'll head to the famous Table Rock Centre at the edge of the Horseshoe Falls, where has fabulous lookout points that place you mere yards away from the thundering Horseshoe Falls. The Horn Blower cruise tours bring you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power and mist that is the magnificent Niagara Falls. After lunch, proceed to Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario. It is a well-preserved 19th-century village, has a long and distinguished history. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world-famous ice wine and ginsengs farm before heading back to Toronto.
SNIF02 Pick Up Location
6:45am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie Street (Outside Tim Hortons)
7:30am | Downtown Toronto | 222 Spadina Ave (Outside HSBC)
8:00am | Mississauga | 1125 North Service Rd Mississauga L4Y 1A6
SNIF02 Drop Off Location
Richmond Hill - 9005 Leslie Street
Toronto Pearson International Airport T1
Yorkdale Shopping Center TTC Subway
Mississauga -1125 North Service Rd
SNIF02 Admission(Exclude Helicopters)
Adult $143.5/ Child (12-) $85
Included Skylon Tower+Summit Suites Buffet Lunch; IMAX; Bird Kingdom; Journey Behind the Falls; Horn Blower Cruise and Skywheel.
SNIF02 Meal Plan
Adult $42 / Child (12-) $37
Included 1 lunch & 1 dinner
SNIF02 Minimum Mandatory Service Fee
$28 per person,
$14 per person/day
Adult $149/ Child (12-) $92
Option upgrade falls view hotel
upgrade falls view hotel+350.00/room
Sheraton/Hilton/Marriott/Crowne Plaza or similar
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, same applied to adult and child), and all personal expenses.
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
1. Changes and Cancellation request must besubmitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after thecustomer has paid
3. No price changes are permitted after thecustomer has paid in full.
A: Minimum deposit of $100.00 CAD non-refundableper person at the time of reservation.
B: 10-19 days prior to departure, 50% oftotal price
C: Within 10 days, full cancellationcharges
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutesprior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100%non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and mealfee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers otherthan our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 daysprior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation withno refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' ownstandards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all traveldocuments validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change orcancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but notlimited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protectyour personal property and personal belongings.
13. Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modifythe itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund onany unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take ouradequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due toillness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different onyour next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required forguaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tourwithin 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package pricebooked.
***You have read, understood and accepted theabove terms and conditions.
GST/HST: 807629969 RT0001, TICO: Retail: 50022674, Wholesale：50022711
© Copyright, Compass Vacation Ltd., 2019. All rights reserved.