2 - 60 W. Wilmot St.,
Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1M6
|Day 1 Toronto-Niagara Falls-Toronto|
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, visiting the World’s Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary, Bird Kingdom. Discover hundreds of tropical birds as you explore the pathways throughout the multi-level rainforest. Explore the ruins of the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats and fascinating creatures. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste of our world famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
Niagara Fall Pick Up Location
6:45am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie Street (Outside Tim Hortons)
Free Underground parking
7:30am | Downtown Toronto | 222 Spadina Ave (Outside HSBC)
overnight parking not allowed
Niagara Fall Drop Off Location
Richmond Hill - 9005 Leslie Street
Yorkdale Shopping Center TTC Subway
SNIF 1 Day Lunch
Adult $17.00 / Child (12-) $13.00
SNIF 1 Day Minimum Mandatory Service Fee
$14 per person
SNIF 1 Day Admission
Apr. to Nov.: Adult $63 / Child (12-) $38
Included Skylon Tower, IMAX Movie, Horner Blower Cruise
2019 Dec ~ 2020 Apr15.: Adult $50 / Child (12-) $36
Included Skylon Tower, IMAX Movie, Bird Kingdom
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, same applied to adult and child), and all personal expenses.
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
1. Changes and Cancellation request must besubmitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after thecustomer has paid
3. No price changes are permitted after thecustomer has paid in full.
A: Minimum deposit of $100.00 CAD non-refundableper person at the time of reservation.
B: 10-19 days prior to departure, 50% oftotal price
C: Within 10 days, full cancellationcharges
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutesprior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100%non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and mealfee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers otherthan our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 daysprior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation withno refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' ownstandards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all traveldocuments validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change orcancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but notlimited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protectyour personal property and personal belongings.
13. Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modifythe itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund onany unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take ouradequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due toillness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different onyour next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required forguaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tourwithin 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package pricebooked.
***You have read, understood and accepted theabove terms and conditions.
GST/HST: 807629969 RT0001, TICO: Retail: 50022674, Wholesale：50022711
© Copyright, Compass Vacation Ltd., 2019. All rights reserved.