2 - 60 W. Wilmot St.,
Richmond Hill, ON. L4B 1M6
|Tour Info||Highlights: |
Exclusive upgrade staying at Prince Edward Island with local BBQ
Visit Montreal, QC, Ottawa, ON, Quebec City, QC, Prince Edward Island, Thousand Islands, ON.
Exclusive 5 free admission tickets: Cavendish Beach, Hopewell Rock, Moncton Magnetic Hill, Anne of Green Gable House, Confederation Bridge
Taste special lobster dinner
|Day 1 Toronto – Quebec City|
Depart Toronto in the early morning and proceed to the Old Quebec City where European buildings, shops, art gallery and French signs are everywhere. Walk around, take pictures or have a cup of coffee at the sidewalk café to explore local life style. Proceed to hotel after dinner.
Hotel: Clarion / Comfort / Quality or similar
|Day 2 Quebec City - Whale Watching – Hartland Covered Bridge – Fredericton|
Depart from Quebec City to Fredericton; we will have the Whale watching tour (*seasonal) from the entrance of St Lawrence River. We will then make our way to the capital city of New Brunswick – Fredericton. En route, we will pass by Hartland Covered Bridge, world’s longest covered bridge at 391 meters long.
Hotel: Quality/Comfort or similar
|Day 3 Fredericton - Peggy's Cove - Halifax|
Continue our journey to Nova Scotia and visit the most famous city – Halifax. Enjoy stunning seaside scenery on the Halifax cruise, while savoring delicious fresh lobster. Afterward, we will visit Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, and Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Later in the afternoon, we will make a stop to Peggy’s Cove, a beautiful fishing village known for its famous Peggy’s Point Lighthouse.
Hotel: Quality/Comfort or similar
|Day 4 Halifax - PEI – Charlottetown – Lobster Dinner (Optional)|
Process to the smallest province of Canada – Price Edward Island. Arrive Charlottetown, the provincial capital and visit the famous novel birthplace – Anne of Green Gables.After Red lobster Dinner will have BBQ party.
Hotel: Cavendish MemoTree Resort/Quality/Cavendish Gateway Resort or similar
|Day 5 PEI – Big Lobster – Hopewell Rocks – Saint John - Fredericton|
Travel on the longest bridge in Canada (13km) from Prince Edward Island to New Brunswick, visit all the attractions like Big Lobster, Fundy Bay and Magnetic Hill, then proceed to Fredericton.
Hotel: Comfort / Holiday Inn Express or similar
|Day 6 Fredericton – Covered Bridge Potato Chip Factory - Montreal|
Proceed to Montreal in the morning. En route, we will pass by Hartland Covered Bridge again. Make a stop at the famous Covered Bridge Potato Chip Company nearby before we continue our journey to Montreal. Upon arrival in Montreal, visit the famous Montreal Tower.
Hotel: Comfort / Quality or similar
|Day 7 Montreal-Ottawa-1000 Islands-Toronto|
Visit Ottawa, the Capital of Canada, in the morning. Continue to 1000 Islands in the afternoon. Return to Toronto at dusk.
PEI Pick Up Location
6:00am | Mississauga |1520 Aimco Blvd (Outside Tim Hortons)
6:45am | Downtown | 477 Dundas Street West (Outside Tim Hortons)
7:15am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie Street (Outside Tim Hortons)
Free Underground parking
7:45am | Scarborough | 8 William Kitchen Rd A, Scarborough (Outside of Foody World Supermarket)
SPEI07 Days Admission
other dates：Adult: $145 / Senior $132/ Child $89
Included Boat tour in Halifax, Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Covered Bridge Chips Tour, Montreal Tower, Canadian Civilization Museum, Thousand Island Cruise，Capital Observatory.
Jun20to Sep7: Adult $234.5/ Senior (65+) $221 / Child (12-) $150
Included Rivière-du-Loup Whale Watching Cruise, Boat tour in Halifax, Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Covered Bridge Chips Tour, Montreal Tower, Canadian Civilization Museum, Thousand Island Cruise.
SPEI07 Days Meal Plan
Adult $287 / Child (10-) $237
Meal Plan covers all lunch & dinner except Day2/4/6's lunch.
Special introduce the Halifax Ocean view Lobster Lunch, PEI famous Lobster Dinner, and the three courses Genuine French Cruise dinner at Old Quebec City.
SPEI07 Days Minimum Mandatory Service Fee
$15 per day/passenger
PEI Front 3 row
Guarantee first 3 rows seats，surcharge $100 per person
PEI07 Double Room Share
Worry Free Bus Tour Package
$30/person, free 1-time date change 8 days prior departure and price match by purchasing the worry-free insurance with Tianbao Ltd.
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, 2020 from APRIL $15
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
1. Changes and Cancellation request must be submitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after the customer has paid.Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
3. No price changes are permitted after the reservation has been made. Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
A： More than 30 days prior to departure, $100.00 CAD cancellation fee per person.
B： Within 30 days, 100% non-refundable.
C： Worry-Free insurance can be purchased within 48 hours from reservation. Free 1 time date change （Price difference applies）8 days prior departure and price match by purchasing the worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100% non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and meal fee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 days prior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation with no refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
11. Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem,etc.
12. Passengers are responsible to keep and protect your personal property and personal belongings.
13 Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different on your next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required for guaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tour within 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package price booked.
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.
GST/HST: 807629969 RT0001, TICO: Retail: 50022674, Wholesale：50022711
© Copyright, Compass Vacation Ltd., 2020. All rights reserved.