9120 Leslie St.，Unit 108，
Richmond Hill，ON，L4B 3J9
Tel: 905-695-7770 Fax: 905-881-5454
Burnaby F2: 4500 Kingsway No 2227, Burnaby, BC, V5H 1A9
Tel: 778-373-1980, Toll Free: 1-886-377-5677 Fax:604-438-0111
Burnaby F3: 4538 Kingsway Suite 309, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4T9
Tel: 604-433-6133, Toll Free: 1-886-377-5677 Fax: 604-438-0111
Richmond: 7900 Westminster Hwy 103, Richmond, BC, V6X 1A5
Tel: 604-273-6133, Toll Free: 1-877-333-6133
|Day 1 Arrive Hongkong|
Upon arrival of the Pearl of Orient - Hong Kong, take shuttle bus to the hotel. Free at leisure in the afternoon.
Meal: The Cityview or similar
|Day 2 Hong Kong Island Tour|
Morning proceed to a city tour in Hong Kong Island (Seat-in-coach), including the famous Victoria Peak, drive by pepulse Bay, Stanley Market, Aberdeen Fishing Village and a jewelry factory. Free for your shopping spree for the rest of the day.
Hotel: The Cityview or similar
|Day 3 Macau City Tour|
Meet at hotel lobby, depart to Macau by crossing the 55-km Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge, the longest bridge-cum-tunnel sea crossing in the world. Upon arrival, proceed for Macau city tour (Seat-in-coach) by visiting Statue of Kum Ium, Macau Tower (Outside visit), A-Ma Temple, St Paul’s Ruins, Senado Square and Casino Visit. Then take the ferry back to Hong Kong.
Hotel: The Cityview or similar
|Day 4 Hong Kong Departure|
Take shuttle bus to airport for homebound flight. Tour ends
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder andonly have Chinese speaking tour guide service;
2. Surcharge may occur if other passport holder or English speaking tour;
3. This group comprises part of shopping trips, after guests signup then the arrangement is not acceptable for any reason refuse to visit, if donot follow the whole trip for an extra USD $ 150 / person / day and all feeswill not be returned;
4. Thetour fee = Fare ＋ Compulsory Program Fee ＋ Tips, CompulsoryProgram Fee ＋ Tips have to be paid in full in any case,or we may terminate the provision of services.
5. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests withoutarrange free shuttle;
6. All the tour program including the attraction and hotelsare subject to change;
7. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen orunavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidablecircumstances or events including private demand, flight delays /cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife,terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weatherconditions, etc. .
8. Please bring all the valid Canada/USA/Australia passport duringthe tour to avoid the additional surcharge.
9. Please double confirm with our colleagues in the 24 hours priorto departure for the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid themistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above must have accompanied byrelative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and othernecessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes ofdelays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergencycontacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurredloss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitudeof 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer fromhypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other relatedhealth issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the toursprior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families wereaware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems onthe trip, guests and familiesneed to bear all the responsibilities and costs.
1. The tour fee may change if passenger does NOT speak fluent Mandarin or Cantonese.
8. Security deposit of guaranteed joining tour will be fully refunded after finishing the China tour; it is non-refundable if passenger cancel / no show / interrupt the tour no matter what reason.
Travel Agent Certificate licence #:63436/36488/24426 GST/HST: 867697930 RT0001, TICO Retail：4671111, Wholesale：4671053, BPCPA：24426
© Copyright, Compass Holidays, 2022. All rights reserved.