|Tour Info||Round-trip flights, 3 stars hotel accommodation and Daily continental breakfast;|
Sightseeing and orientation city tours, as per itinerary;
Daily transportation on modern, air-conditioned coaches
Professional coach driver and the services of an experienced tour guide (Tour Guide can speak both ENGLISH and FRENCH)
Low Physical Rating
Route A: 15-Day Western, Central and Southern Europe Tour
France, Italy, Vatican, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg
Route B: 15-Day Western, Central and Eastern Europe Tour
|Day 1 Day 01: Home City - Paris|
Departure from home city to Paris. Please make sure that you have all your travel documents prior to departure date. Enjoy your trip with Compass Holidays.
|Day 2 Day 02: Arrive Paris|
When arriving in Paris, you will be picked up by one of the Compass Holidays local representatives at Paris airport (Charles de Gaulle), and then transferred to hotel. The rest of the day will be all yours, and you can start exploring the city on your own.
|Day 3 Day 03 Paris – Dijon – Geneva (575km)|
On day 3, we will depart from Avenue Champs-Élysées to Switzerland. We will stop for rest when passing by Dijon, the city known for its cultural appeal.
|Day 4 Day 04 Geneva – Milan – Verona – Venice (613km)|
The morning is dedicated to Milan – the 2nd biggest city in Italy. We will start the morning with a visit to the Duomo di Milano, the largest church in Italy and the fourth largest in the world. The Cathedral took five centuries to complete. During this time, various architects, sculptors and artists contributed to the famous construction program known as the “Fabbrica del Duomo”. The result was an impressive and unique piece of architecture, which merged the international Gothic style with the Lombard Romanesque style.
|Day 5 Day 05 Venice – Florence (255km)|
Today, we will explore the city on the water – Venice and start the day by taking a boat to enter the historical old city. You will be taking a stroll through Piazza San Marco with your guide and marvel at historical monuments like Basilica di San Marco. Your local guide will provide you with knowledge of the doges who once ruled Venice by dastardly means. After that, you will visit the Bridge of Sighs where prisoners were led before being locked away.
|Day 6 Day 06 Florence – Rome (300km)|
Florence is the capital of Italy's Tuscany region, and home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Concentrating on Florence's many Renaissance-era sites, your tour guide will take you to see the city highlights, like Duomo cathedral (Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore), and il Palazzo Vecchio.
|Day 7 Day 07 Rome – Vatican – Rome (12.2km)|
After the breakfast, we will start exploring Italy's capital Rome. Rome is a cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. You will be taken on a short city tour of the Ancient Rome and Roman Baroque with your guide. You will be able to visit the Trevi Fountain and the Coliseum.
|Day 8 Day 08 Rome – Pisa – Savona/Genova (585km)|
After having breakfast in hotel, you will depart Rome with your guide and continue your trip to Pisa. In Pisa, you will visit the famous leaning Tower of Pisa. The Leaning Tower of Pisa, or simply the Tower of Pisa is known worldwide for its unintended tilt. The tower is situated behind the Pisa Cathedral and is the third oldest structure in the city's Cathedral Square, after the cathedral and the Pisa Baptistry.
|Day 9 Day 09 Savona/Genova – Nice – Cannes – Avignon (417.4km)|
Today, we will continue our trip to Nice, where you will be able to admire the breathtaking coastal scenery alongside the coastline of Mediterranean. You will visit the factory of Parfumerie Fragonard.
|Day 10 Day 10 Avignon – Paris (700km)|
After breakfast, you will depart from hotel and head back to Paris. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful view of French rurality on the journey.
|Day 11 Day 11 Paris – Bruges*- Brussels (398.8km)|
In the morning, we will continue our trip to Belgium. We will arrive at Bruges, the capital of West Flanders in northwest Belgium, which is distinguished by its canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings. You can walk on the medieval style streets and express our love and pure feelings in front of the tower just like in a fairy tale.
|Day 12 Day 12 Brussels – Hague*- Amsterdam (249km)|
After breakfast, we will make our way from Brussels to Hague, the seat of the Dutch government and parliament. Firstly, we will visit the Peace Palace, an international law administrative building that houses the International Court of Justice, the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Hague Academy of International Law and the Peace Palace Library. Then, we will head to the Scheveningen central park.
|Day 13 Day 13 Amsterdam – Cologne – Bonn – Trier (452km)|
Depart in the morning to Cologne and visit the Cologne Cathedral, one of the four largest cathedrals in the world.
|Day 14 Day 14 Trier – Luxembourg – Paris (415.5km)|
After breakfast, enjoy a visit to the Porta Nigra, large Roman city gate in Trier. Then, you will visit the house of Karl Marx. In 1818, Karl Marx, the father of modern socialism and Communism, was born in the house. It is now a museum about Karl Marx's life and writings as well as the history of communism.
|Day 15 Day 15 Paris – Home City|
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport of Paris and return to your sweet home.
2. If the customer cancels the order by personal reasons, a certain amount of penalty will be charged. The amount of penalty is calculated based on the time we receive the notice. In addition, Cancellations or any changes must be directly notified to Compass Holidays by email ([email protected]) and confirmed by the response of Compass Holidays.
3. Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity (If applicable). Passengers are responsible for properly keeping and protecting your personal belongings.
4. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness or unexpected reasons prior to or during the travel.
5. Price is subject to change. Once the payment has been made, it will be confirmed immediately. Price adjustment and price match from clients are not permitted.
6. Passenger information must be shown 100% correctly under the ticket booking. In order to minimizing the risk of being delayed or denied when you are boarding, sending us the copy of your passport is strongly advised after your order has been successfully confirmed. It helps us to review if all information is showing accurately before issuing your ticket. Without receiving the copy from you, it will be on your own risk as we will issue the ticket based on the information you input on our booking system. Compass Holidays won't take any responsibility if there's any issue on this matter.
(Once the order has been confirmed, any changes, made by the clients, related to the travel information, such as departure date or destination, a certain amount of penalty will be charged)
1. 60 days or less before departure: 100% NON-Refundable. 100% NON-changeable.
2. 61-90 days before departure: 50% of the package fee is charged as Cancellation fee. With regard to the date change, CAD150/per person as service fee plus price difference will be applied if the flight ticket has NOT been issued. If the flight ticket has already been issued, 50% of your original package fee as penalty plus new package fare difference will be applied.
3. 91 days or more before departure: 20% of the package fee is charged as Cancellation fee if flight ticket has not been issued. If flight ticket has been issued, 50% of the package fee is charged as cancellation fee. With regard to the date change, CAD100/per person as service fee plus fare difference will be applied if the flight ticket has not been issued. If the ticket has already been issued, 50% of original package fee as penalty plus new package fare difference will be applied.
Compass Holidays cancels the group due to insufficient number or the force majeure:
Compass Holidays reserves the right to cancel the group due to insufficient number of participants or the force majeure. In case of cancellation of the group, we will inform the guests at least 60 days prior to departure. If the clients want to change to another departure date or another trip, there will be no service fee charged (in case there is a price difference between the new order and previous order, the clients will still be asked to make up the difference). If the clients want to cancel the tour, Compass Holidays will refund the full amount to the clients. Compass Holidays does not assume any liability for damages caused by the cancellation of the group.
According to the regulations promulgated by relevant laws of the country and region, force majeure refers to unforeseen, unavoidable, uncontrollable and insurmountable accidents that occur during the trip, such as the following:
1. Natural disasters such as typhoons, hail, storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides;
2. Government actions, such as expropriation and expropriation;
3. Social anomalies, such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots, riots, terrorist attacks, etc.
In order to improve the route, improve operability, or due to force majeure, it is necessary to change the route, Compass Holidays has the right to change the itinerary and stay at the hotel. During the peak season, additional vehicles will be delivered to ensure that demand is met.
Compass Holidays reserves the right to cancel the itinerary or change the itinerary due to force majeure. Once the itinerary is cancelled, we will try our best to arrange a similar itinerary as a replacement. Compass Holidays will not be liable for any other joint damages caused by cancellation or modification of the tour. Compass Holidays recommends that group members purchase personal travel insurance to get the protection.
**All changes or cancellations are subject to the above policy. The change request can only be accepted once, and if the customer proposes to change it again, the new request will not be accepted.
1. If the traveler is late or absent on the day of departure for any reasons, the entire travel package is not refundable, not changeable and not transferable.
1. Compass Holidays only acts as an agent for airlines, hotels, transportation or other travel agencies. If the travelers encounter the traffic delay, luggage loss, accident harm or property loss and so on, Compass Holidays will assist to solve the problems but will not be responsible for these unexpected accidents. WE SINCERELY SUGGEST OUR CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO RECEIVE THE NECESSARY PROTECTION.
2. If there are some special cases that Compass Holidays cannot control, for example, abnormal weather, traffic delay, strike or customs delay etc., Compass Holidays disclaims any responsibility of extra expense caused by those special cases.
3. Anyone who participates in the tour must follow the laws and regulations of each country, and it is strictly forbidden to carry private goods and prohibited items. If the clients are refused entry by a country for personal reasons Compass Holidays disclaims any responsibility and the remaining journey will not be refunded.
4. The company, the driver and the tour guide shall not be held liable for any theft or loss of money and articles in any situation and any place. The clients shall be responsible for their own custody.
Should the client have any questions to the above policies, please feel free to contact Compass Holidays for detailed information and consulting. Our customer services will be pleased to answer your questions. Compass Holidays will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms and policies.