Air-inclusive tour package 100% NON-Refundable, NON-Transferable.
We strongly recommend all of our customers purchase health and trip cancellation insurance.
Customers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of the countries you will visit and for your return home. Canadian citizens can contact Foreign Affairs Canada at www.travel.gc.ca. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Consular office of the destination which they are intending to visit.Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently prior to departure. Compass Holidays will assume no responsibility whatever for passengers denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into any country.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA/British travelers) must present a passport to visit China, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of expected departure from that country. Official (special and diplomatic) passport holders must consult us, as you may be subject to different entry requirements.
Visas(If including China as one of the destinations):
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA/British travellers) must also be required a valid Chinese visa.
Compass Holidays will only provide assistant for shopping on tour, however, Compass Holidays will not be responsible for the price or quality issue of your purchasing on tour.
Please keep in mind that Compass Holidays may not be able to assist you for seating due to the policy of certain airline companies.
After you booking the tour online, you will have have 24 hours to fill out all the passengers’ information, otherwise Compass Holidays may change the price.
Please double check the information in your booking process. $100 service fee plus additional fee will be charged for change the booking information including name correction , optional tour change or cancel.
Important travel information:
1. This trip valid for Canadian / USA /UK/ Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase. Skipping scheduled are not allowed and will be considered as breach of tour booking contract, USD100/per day penalty will be charge for leaving the group. Also the remaining tours, hotels and flights will be cancelled by without any further notice.
3. We strongly recommend you join our experts optional tours, because most of our group hotels may far away from the sightseeing place and downtown area, so if you do not join optional program, you might need wait in the bus or find your own way to catch the group to the next destination. Be aware that most of the major attraction sites always have long line up for ticketing and some of them have limited inventory and flow control, make sure join our tours to save your time and enjoy the group rate.
4. Single supplement should be apply for single traveler, and if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.
5 . The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
All tour extensions requires a minimum of 10 participants to commence. Compass Holidays reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice.
6. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
7. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
8. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
9. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000 m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.
13. Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (Weight below 23 kg, the sum of three sizes must not exceed 158 cm ). If client bring more than one luggage (if the coach has enough space) , we will have to charge 5 USD everyday for each additional luggage. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
14. Chinese tours are different from other countries. Some attractions cannot be reached by the coach so clients will have to walk. If the passengers are with reduced mobility , they cannot visit these attractions. Clients could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund. They could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund. Please think carefully before applying our tours. Once applied, it is equivalent to accepting our terms and conditions.
15. For the laborious and attentive work of driver and tour guide, the company requires the clients to give them 10 USD (minimum) per person per day as gratuities.
16. Please present the voucher when get in the tour bus. The Company is not liable for any delay or expenses incurred due to passenger’s negligence to arrive at the airport or meeting Points on time. Call the emergency number if have any accident.
17. Passengers must have a valid passport and visa. The Company will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any countries.
18. Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company is not liable for any loss which may arise during the tour.
19. Please bring enough cash to pay the self-paying optional tours and meals according to the list.
20. Please bring carsick medicine, essential balm and other personal use medicine.
21. Don't bring any contraband goods or smuggling articles according to the law of local country.
22. Non-refundable for any unused portion of the tour and any meals listed in itinerary after departure whatever the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
23. The Company also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony & welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
24. The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
25. The Company reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
26. The Company acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. The Company accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes.
27. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee as USD100 per day per person. .
All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel. Please advise the agent staff or tour guide once the passengers get acute symptoms. We will provide help and send the passengers to the local hospital. All the medical and hospital cost will be charge by the passenger.
We received the rights to charge the USD100/per day penalty and suggest the passengers go to the hospital when the passengers get sick and the symptom may affect the other travelers.
We don’t recommend the passengers who has visual or hearing impairment, Serious mental or physical illness, or the passengers with heart, lung, brain and blood disorders which might affect the health through long-distance travel, or the passengers who is more than 75 years old, or who is being pregnant. Please advise doctors before purchase the tour product.
Passengers have fully understand and accept the terms and conditions once you purchase the tour. Our travel agent will not be responsible for any illness which is caused through passengers’ own disabilities or health condition.
This document creates a contractual relationship between Compass Holidays/Vacances Compass Holidays Inc./Tian Bao Travel (hereafter “Compass Holidays”) andyou, the customer/participants who purchased any travel services from Compass Holidays.Please read the following carefully in their entirety and it is important tounderstand these terms and conditions applying to any travel arrangementsprovided by Compass Holidays. To reserve a trip with Compass Holidays andsigning our agreement and authorization form indicates acceptance of, and youragreement to follow terms and conditions hereunder.
Prices shown herein are calculated in US funds and Canadian prices wereconverted from US based on Bank of Canada’s exchange rate as of Dec 23, 2015.All prices are on a per person basis for double occupancy accommodationincluding the current taxes & V.A.T of each destination. All prices aredependent on fuel costs, applicable V.A.T and local taxes, rates of currencyexchange and other variable factors and are subject to change at any timeshould major circumstances and currency fluctuates. We reserve the right toincrease the price of any product should these costs increase.
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The intra tour airfares are normally included (unless specified). Themiscellaneous surcharges such as airport taxes, airline fuel surcharges areexcluded.
The international airfares are additional and we will quote it separately atthe time of booking.
Prices exclude any expenses of personal nature, meals not mentioned in theitinerary, gratuity, travel insurance, cost of obtaining passport or visas,etc.
Children 12 years of age or above at time of travel will be charged adult rate.Child rate may apply for children younger than 12 and proof of age is requiredat the time of booking and can only apply when a child is accompanied by twopaying adults. Child rates vary from airline to airline and hotel to hotel, andnormally between 15% and 20% discount of the adult rate, provided they sharethe same room with two adults with an extra bed. Otherwise the full adult fareapplies.
HOTELS & MEALS
Compass Holidays offers accommodation at the hotels stated in the programsincluding daily breakfast (if indicated), service charges and taxes. We reservethe rights to substitute the hotels with same category when necessary. Specificbed types should be requested at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed.Single supplement is chargeable to individual traveler who wishes to secure aprivate room on a trip. Specific meal must be requested in advance and cannotbe guaranteed.
Sightseeing tour is conducted with English-speaking guide (guide speaks otherlanguages available upon request, surcharges may apply) as shown in theitinerary, including entrance fees for places visited. Air-conditioned vehiclesare utilized when available. The sequence of the itinerary may change.
You must consult with your travel agent or the specific airlines on which youare travelling for the dimensions and weight restrictions. However, since mostof the intra tour flights operated by regional carriers have a baggagerestriction of only 1 piece; 44 lbs per person, therefore, we highly recommend1 piece of checked luggage and 1 soft carry-on baggage per person. Baggage andpersonal effects are at owners risk throughout the tour.
RESERVATION & PAYMENT
To reserve a trip, we require a non-refundable deposit of CAD or USD $300 perperson plus the applicable insurance premium. If you have selected instantpurchase, non-refundable air, you are required to pay the full air cost inaddition to the $300 deposit at time of booking (all of which is non-refundable). For bookings of luxury rail journey or cruises, deposit amountwill be advised at the time of booking.
We reserve the right to request additional deposit for any booking if requiredby hotels and ground suppliers, especially for peak season such as (but notlimited to) Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, Easter and Thanksgiving.
The balance of payment is due 60 days prior to departure (except the bookingsof luxury train and cruise journeys which will be advised on the invoice). Anybooking made within 60 days of departure is payable in full at time ofconfirmation. To confirm the reservation, traveler or their representative mustprovide us with complete mandatory information of traveler, sign and return therelevant documents not more than 3 days after receipt. Cheque and Visa,MasterCard and American Express are accepted and charges will be on TIAN BAOTRAVEL or Airlines merchants for air tickets.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Your authorization to use your credit card to pay for travel services providedby Compass Holidays indicates your acceptance of and compliance with ourbooking Terms & Conditions, whether or not you have actually signed theappropriate credit card slip. Verbal authorization for the use of a credit cardconfirms the reservation and simultaneously you are also acknowledging youracceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Therefore, by providing your TravelAgent or Compass Holidays with authorization to use your credit card to pay fortravel services you are confirming that you will pay the total amount chargedfor those services to the card issuer according to your cardholder agreement.Traveler is to be responsible for the credit card merchant fee charge of 5% ofthe total charge on the credit card at the time of reservation.
Compass Holidays reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or amend anyitinerary in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond itscontrol or if the quality of the trip or the safety of travelers is judged tobe compromised. In such a case, refund of payments received by Compass Holidaysshall constitute full settlement.
Compass Holidays is not responsible for any other travel arrangement affecteddue to our cancellations. Where amendments beyond our control require us to addor amend a service(s) resulting in an increased cost, a surcharge may be payableby you for the additional or amended service(s).
Compass Holidays cannot assume responsibility for any loss incurred on accountof non-refundable air tickets.
REVISION AND SWITCH TRIPS
Prior to 60 days of your original departure date, you have a sole opportunityto switch to a difference trip in the same calendar year upon payment of a feeof $ 100 per person. Within 60 days of departure, no change can be made and thecancellation fees will apply. A revision fee of $50 per person applicable forany alternation or revision made to a confirmed booking.
Compass Holidays makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the informationcontained herein and to the best of its knowledge all information is accurateat the time of publication. We attempt to ensure that the prices in thebrochure and on the website are accurate, however errors do occur and wereserve the right to refuse to accept bookings at any price published in error.
In addition, Compass Holidays reserves the rights to change the itinerary whennecessary for reasons beyond our control and provided the travel facilities orother services are of at least the same standard or value. We stronglyrecommend that you visit our website www.compassholidays.net for most updates.
You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents,for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents requiredby the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you willvisit and for your return home. Canadian citizens can contact Foreign AffairsCanada at www.travel.gc.ca and Americancitizens can contact the Department of State at http://travel.state.gov for assistance inobtaining this information. Citizens of other countries should check with therelative Tourist Board or Consular Office of the destination which they areintending to visit. Visa and entry documents must be obtained independentlyprior to departure. Compass Holidays will assume no responsibility whatsoeverfor passenger(s) denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into anycountry.
Compass Holidays strongly recommends that you carry a valid passport whentravelling outside of your home country. Please note that most countries nowrequire that your passport be valid for up to six months after the completionof your travel in order to be accepted by them as a valid travel document.Compass Holidays cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry ontoany transport or into any country due to failure of the passenger to carrycorrect documentation.
Some ground operator in foreign countries require Compass Holidays to collectand pass on certain personal and other details related to you, including butnot limited to government-issued identification and passport details in orderto confirm your transportation or accommodation. If you fail to supply thedetails as requested fully and accurately, your trip may be interrupted orcancelled. There are no refunds for failure to provide documentation or failureto provide documentation by the time required.
Compass Holidays strongly recommends that all travelers review and purchaseyour trip cancellation and health insurance to ensure you have coverageappropriate to meet your needs when confirming on a trip, in case of anycancellation penalty, loss of property, or liability of medical treatmentduring the trip. Please consult your travel agent or Compass Holidays forpremium. If we do not receive payment for the insurance at the time of yourdeposit, it will be assumed that you have declined coverage.
By sending a deposit toward your trip purchase and completing travelerinformation form, you certify that you do not have any physical condition ordisability that would create a hazard for you or other travelers and you havereceived all appropriate vaccinations. Please consult travel clinic or your doctor.
Traveler needs special assistance due to physical condition must be brought upto the attention of Compass Holidays in writing at the time of booking.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We promise to make sure that all travel arrangements we have agreed to make,perform or provide, as applicable, as part of our contract with you are made,performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. Your purchase of travelservices provided by Compass Holidays is based on travelers agreeing to thisLimitation of Liability.
Travelers must accept each and all terms and conditions herein and assume fullresponsibility for any loss, injury, death or damage to them, their family ortheir dependents arising in connection with their participation in the trips.Travelers must have their own insurance appropriate to their needs and theneeds of their family or dependents in respect of such loss, injury, death ordamage. On your behalf, Compass Holidays arranges with airlines, independentground suppliers to provide you with the travel services you have purchased. Weuse our best efforts in selecting these companies with respect to theirperformance and reliability. However, we have no direct or indirect controlover these suppliers and therefore Compass Holidays cannot be held responsiblefor injury, loss or damage whether mental, emotional or physical howsoeversustained, resulting from any error, omission or negligence of any company orperson, agent, employee or sub-contractor supplying any of the services,flights, transfers, tours or accommodation provided as part of your trip.Compass Holidays as the tour operator and/or its agents do not assumeresponsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expense arising out ofpersonal injury or death, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, illness,distress or frustration whether physical, emotional or mental, resulting fromany of the following:
i) Any negligent act or omission by the airlines, transportation companies,coach tour operators, car rental organizations, hotel/resort properties orother suppliers or their personnel or any company or person not under ourdirect control.
Ii) Government actions, political issues, weather, equipment failure, labourdisputes, sickness, theft or any other cause beyond our direct control.
Iii) Failure of the passenger to obtain the necessary documentation or meet therequired health regulations in order to complete their travel arrangements.
Iv) Failure of the passenger to arrive at the airport by specific airline’sCheck-in Deadlines on the day of departure whether due to missed connections,adverse weather conditions, mechanical failures or any other reason whatsoever.
V) The need for us to change itineraries or substitute accommodation orservices, provided that every effort is made to supply the most comparableservices and accommodations available.
Vi) Cancellation of trip arrangements made by Compass Holidays, provide allmonies paid by travellers are fully refunded back to travellers.
Vii) While every effort has been undertaken to ensure accuracy, photographs,artist rendering and written descriptions in this brochure are representationalonly and are not a guarantee that everything will be exactly same as at the destinations.
The passenger agrees to indemnify and save harmless Compass Holidays againstany liability, actions (including legal fees), claims, losses, costs anddamages, which Compass Holidays may incur, sustain or pay arising out of or inconnection with the passenger’s negligent or intentional act or omission, inrelation to any incident alleged to have occurred in destination and/or inrelation to services provided by Compass Holidays
ACT OF GOD/FORCE MAJEURE
Compass Holidays and / or its agents, act only as agent for travelers in allmatters pertaining to the trips, we shall not be liable for any claims, losses,damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kindwhatsoever, resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonablecontrol, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts or otherlabour disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots,earthquakes, weather conditions, floods or acts or restraints imposed bygovernment authorities. Compass Holidays shall be excused; discharged orreleased from its performance to the extent such performance is so limited orprevented, without liability of any kind.
Travelers agree that Compass Holidays is the trustee of the respective rightsunder this Limitation of Liability, which will apply to a traveler’s trips withCompass Holidays, and any transfer of a reservation to another trip, includingany deviations or extensions. This Limitation of Liability is binding upon allmembers of the traveler’s family, dependents, estate, heirs, successors andlegal personal representatives. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relatingto this Limitation of Liability or its interpretation, the trip, or thetraveler’s relationship with Compass Holidays will be resolved exclusively inthe courts of the Province of Canada in which the particular office of CompassHolidays is located and with which traveler had contracted their trip and willbe governed exclusively by laws of that province of Canada.
CLAIMS & REFUND POLICY
Except for verifiable extenuating circumstances, there are no refunds,whatsoever, for any unused travel arrangements and services including but notlimited to accommodations, meals, intra tour transportation or sightseeing. Anyrefunds for unused travel arrangements and services shall be issuedin the solediscretion of Compass Holidays. Any adjustment considered will be based on theactual cost of the service involved and not on a per diem basis.
All claims must be made in writing to your travel agent and accompanied byreceipts, reports and other documents pertaining to the claim and must bereceived by Compass Holidays for investigation no later than 14 days after yourreturn from your trip. We will not consider any request for refund received byit after 30 days of tour termination.
NOTE: Please carefully examine this invoice. It will be considered correct ifno disputed item is reported on or before 7 days from the receipt of thisinvoice. Remittance must be made by its due date and the interest will becharged on unpaid overdue amount. When making payment please quote our file andinvoice numbers. Official receipt will only be issued upon request.