[ONE GROUP ONLY] Air-inclusive Japan Deluxe 7 Days
- 1 days
- Toronto to Tokyo
Departure from Toronto to Tokyo on Air Canada.
Ensure that you have all your travel documents prior to departure date.
- 2 days
- Day 1: Arrive Tokyo Narita
Upon arrive Tokyo Narita, please take the Shuttle bus to hotel by self.Hotel check in after 15:00 pm. Rest of the day will be at your own leisure to enjoy.
Hilton Narita or similar
- 3 days
- Day 2: Tokyo- Mt. Fuji
After breakfast, Then overlooking the beautiful [Tokyo sky tree]-634 meters high. We Proceed to [Sensoji Temple] - known as Asakusa Temple, is Tokyo’s oldest and most popular temple. Guests can purchase souvenir in the front Street of the Temple. we will visit the famous Tokyo landmark-[Imperial Palace Double Bridge].Because of the reflection reflected in the water like a pair of glasses, it is also known as the glasses bridge. And then travel to [Ginza Area]*; go to [LAOX Duty Free Shop] Ginza store for crazy shopping. Back to the hotel, you can enjoy the hotel spa facilities in the evening. Enjoy king crab dinner tonight.
Shinko or Tominoko Hotel or similar
- 4 days
- Day 3: Mt. Fuji to Hakone
Drive to the [Lake Kawaguchi] is located in the border Fuji kawaguchiko and Minobu, southern Yamanashi Prefecture near Mount Fuji, Japan. It is the second largest of the Fuji Five Lakes in terms of surface area. Then go to the Mt Fuji hillside [Mt Fuji five order] (depends on weather) enjoy the beauty of Mt. Fuji in the most beautiful view. [ Oshino Hakkai] is the melting water of Mt. Fuji after 80 years of filtration, has become now the 8 gush of spring water, due to patchwork scattered with eight springs, "Oshino Hakkai" hence the name and famous Quartet. Proceed to [ Peace Park]
Peace Park is set up to express the Japanese accusations of war, pray for the desire of world peace, meaningful and quiet and elegant.
Enjoy hot spring bath in the hotel at night.
Tominoko Hotel or similar
- 5 days
- Day 4: Hakone to Nagoya
Drive to [Tsumago Juku], was the forty-third of the sixty-nine stations of the Nakasendo, an ancient road that connected Kyoto and Edo during the Edo period. It was also the last of eleven stations along the Kisoji, which was the precursor to a part of the Nakasendo, running through the Kiso Valley.
Then go to Nagoya's famous shrine- [ Atsuta Shrine], located in Atsuta-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture in Japan. The shrine is familiarly known as Atsuta-Sama (Venerable Atsuta) or simply as Miya (the Shrine). Since ancient times, it has been especially revered; ranking with the Great
Shrine of Ise. The 200,000 m2 shrine complex draws
over 6 million 500 thousand visitors annually.
Then visit [Jewelry Shop].
- 6 days
- Day 5: Nagoya- Kyoto- Osaka
After breakfast, we will visit [Kinkaku-ji]*, officially named Rokuon-ji, the pavilion functions as a shariden, housing relics of the Buddha (Buddha's Ashes). The top two stories of the pavilion are covered with pure gold leaf. Then proceed to [Todai-ji Temple]*, is a Buddhist temple complex, that was once one of the powerful Seven Great Temples, located in the city of Nara, Japan. [Nara Park]* is a public park located in the city of Nara, Japan; the park is under the control of Nara Prefec- ture. The park is one of the "Places of Scenic Beauty" designated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).
Imperial Hotel Osaka or Kanku Nikko Hotel or Similar
- 7 days
- Day 6: Departure Osaka Kansai
After breakfast, please take shuttle bus (at your own expense) to Osaka Kansai airport by self, and then take flight back to your sweet home (Our guide will advise how to take shuttle bus on Day 5).
|Adult(12+Yrs)||Child(with bed)||Single Supple.|
·International airfare & taxes from Toronto
·Hotel accommodation as indicated
·Main Entrance Fee as Indicated
·Compulsory Tour (Ginza Area+ Atsuta Shrine+ Kinkaku-ji+ Todai-ji Temple+ Nara Park) and Tipping
·Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
·English Speaking Service
service on specific dates).
Fee and its
·Travel Insurance(strongly recommended)
Terms & Conditions
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase.
3. The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
4. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
5. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
6. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
7. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.