Land cost includes:
1. Sup. 1st class hotel accommodation based on double occupancy;
2. Daily American buffet breakfast and meals as listed in the itinerary
3. Mandarin or English-conducted sightseeing tour specified as itinerary
4. Baggage handling
Land cost does not include:
1. International flights
2. China visa
3. Travel insurance
4. Tips and personal expense
5. Domestic flight within China and China AIF
Customers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents,for meeting all health and other requirements and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of the countries you will visit and for your return home. Canadian citizens can contact Foreign Affairs Canada at www.travel.gc.ca. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Consular office of the destination which they are intending to visit.Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently prior to departure. Compass Holidays will assume no responsibility whatever for passengers denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into any country.
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase.
3. The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
4. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
5. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
6. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
7. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.