|-||-||Single||Double/per person||Triple/per person||Quad/per person|
|Pricing||[ CAD ]||$219.00||$169.00||$139.00||$109.00|
6:45am | Richmond Hill | 9005 Leslie Street (Outside Tim Hortons)7:30am | Downtown Toronto | 222 Spadina Ave (Outside HSBC)8:00am | Mississauga | 1125 North Service Rd Mississauga L4Y 1A6
Adult $154/ Child (12-) $95Included Skylon Tower+Summit Suites Buffet Lunch; IMAX; Bird Kingdom; Journey Behind the Falls; Horn Blower Cruise and Skywheel.
Adult $35 / Child (10-) $30Included 1 lunch & 1 dinner
$28 per person,$14 per person/day$30 per person,$15 per person/day
From 2020 Apr15
Adult $150/ Child (12-) $95Niagara Helicopters
upgrade falls view hotel+350.00/roomSheraton/Hilton/Marriott/Crowne Plaza or similar
Tour fare exclude: meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities ( 2019 $14 per day/person, 2020 from APRIL $15
per day/person,same applied to adult and child), and all personal expenses.
Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
One luggage per person. Extra luggage surcharge $35 each luggage.
No change of pick-up and drop-off locations 3 days prior departure.
Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be cancelled with no refund.
Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
Travel insurance is recommended, please check with our consultants at the time of booking.
Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.
The guests must provide a mobile phone that can be connected to facilitate the contact of the tour guide. If the phone provided is wrong, any additional expenses incurred shall be borne by the guests themselves.
Minimum of 20 passengers is required for guaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tour within 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package price booked.
Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
1. Changes and Cancellation request must be submitted in writing via email or fax to Compass Vacation.
2. Tour departure date can't be changed after the customer has paid.Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
3. No price changes are permitted after the reservation has been made. Except purchase worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
A： More than 30 days prior to departure, $100.00 CAD cancellation fee per person.
B： Within 30 days, 100% non-refundable.
C： Worry-Free insurance can be purchased within 48 hours from reservation. Free 1 time date change （Price difference applies）8 days prior departure and price match by purchasing the worry-free insurance with Compass Vacation.
D: Holiday surcharge must be paid when redeem worry-free insurance to change date when applies; Date can only be changed base on availability.
E: Balance must be paid in full 31 days prior to departure date.
4. Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
5. No show on the day of departure is 100% non-refundable.
6. Any pre-purchased tickets, admission, and meal fee are non-refundable.
7. Admission tickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are not applicable to the tours.
8. If full payment not received within 14 days prior to departure, Compass Holidays has the right to cancel reservation with no refund.
9. Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee.
10. Passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. (If applicable)
13 Compass Vacation reserve the rights to modify the itinerary, meal plans and hotels without liability. No partial refund on any unused services.
14. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel.
15. Prices or information could be different on your next website visit or session. We don’t accept price adjustment.
16. Minimum of 20 passengers is required for guaranteed departure. Compass Vacation reserves the right to cancel the tour within 5 days prior to departure with full refund value of the package price booked.
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.