1. All prices in US dollars;
2. Prices subject to change without any further notice;
3. Gratuities are not included, Current rate for all services is Total of USD $150 p.p.(or USD $160 p.p./or USD $170 p.p.)
4. Accommodation and tour itineraries are subject to change at any time due to circumstances beyond our control;
5. We reserve the right to distribute passengers of sharing cabins;
in case the cabin cannot be share, the cost applies on the passengers in the cabin
6. Children age under 11, will be credit only the difference on hotel room costs
1.EXPERIENCED TOUR MANAGERS
Our experienced tour managers and their assistants are selected for their travel knowledge and organizational abilities allowing you to relax and enjoy your voyage of a lifetime. We receive many exceptional passenger comments about our Tour Managers and their aim is to ensure you enjoy every minute of your holiday. 2.ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSFERS
Arrival and departure transfers are included.
3. HOTEL AND ONBOARD ACCOMMODATION
Although you will spend much of your time sightseeing or relaxing in the train’s public areas, you will find your hotel room or cabin a welcome retreat at the end of a rewarding day. Hotel and onboard accommodation as described in your individual tour itinerary are included in the tour price. All hotels are of 5 star standard or, in certain locations, the best available. Room upgrades are available on request and at extra cost.
4. ROUTE GUIDE, ITINERARY AND INFORMATION PACK
When you board the train there will be a brochure in your cabin detailing more about your journey and the places en-route. Our Tour Manager will organize a programed of briefings on the cities or places we visit and, each evening, will issue a programed for the next day’s touring schedule.
5. BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER DAILY
All departures feature one or two uniquely designed restaurant cars where you can enjoy the excellent waiter-served food and wine. Several times during the tour we will also sample authentic local cuisine off the train.
6. DRINKS WITH MEALS ONBOARD A drinks allowance is included with lunch and dinner.
7. ON BOARD SERVICE Throughout your tour you can expect service which is attentive, friendly and unobtrusive. The high ratio of staff to passenger’s means there is always someone available should you need assistance.
8. ON BOARD DOCTOR AND MEDICAL FACILITIES To give you peace of mind our tours are accompanied by a doctor who travels with us for the entire journey; so you can rest assured that medical assistance is always available. On call 24 hours a day, the doctor is on hand to give primary care as required. 9.24 HOUR SERVICE ATTENDANT Your car attendants provide 24-hour housekeeping and bedding turndown services, with one attendant always on duty to assist you and to ensure you are comfortable in your cabin. Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled drinking water are available in your cabin 24 hours a day.
1. International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
2. China Entry Visa Fees
3. Excess Baggage Charges
4. Personal Expenses such as visa costs, insurance, drinks from the bar car, laundry, spa treatments, hairdressing.
5. Single Room Supplement.
6. Tip：Full Service Staff TipUSD $150 p.p.(or USD $170 p.p.).Train staff, Special train porter, the tour leader, local driver and local guide.
1. Tour is NON-refundable and NON-changeable after payment occurred. In order to avoiding any economic loss of passengers cannot join the tour, we advise passenger to purchase Travel Insurance (Emergency Hospital/Medical and Trip Cancellation/Interruption). A Signed Waiver is required if passenger decides not to purchase at the time of booking.
2. Passenger should pay the single room supplement if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.
3. Passenger MUST pay in full 30 days before tour departure date, or the reservation will be cancelled automatically and deposit will NOT be refunded.
4. Passenger who does NOT attend the tour at the designated time and place is deemed to be giving up the entire tour. After the tour starts, any advanced purchased of the ticket costs, program fees, meals, etc. will NOT be refunded.
6. Passenger is responsible to keep and protect his personal property and personal belongings. Tianbao Travel, drivers and tour guides take no responsibility on it.
7. In case of any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events occurred (such as flights delays / cancellations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc.), Tianbao Travel reserves the right to change or cancel the itinerary.
8. Please ensure you have valid passport and VISA to the Destination, passenger is responsible for all travel documents validity.
9. Please ensure all the registration information is correct and meets the tour requirement. Besides passenger should bring the valid passport and original documents when joining the tour. Tianbao Travel couldn't suffer any loss if the information provided do NOT correct, such as date, flight, city, travel document or identify of participants.
10. Prices or information could be different on your next visit or session. Tianbao Travel does NOT accept any price adjustment after payment occurred.
11. All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel. Please advise the agent staff or tour guide once the passengers get acute symptoms. We will provide help and send the passengers to the local hospital. All the medical and hospital cost will be charge by the passenger.
We received the rights to keep all the tour package fee and deposit and suggest the passengers go to the hospital when the passengers get sick and the symptom may affect the other travelers.
We don’t recommend the passengers who has visual or hearing impairment, Serious mental or physical illness, or the passengers with heart, lung, brain and blood disorders which might affect the health through long-distance travel, or the passengers who is more than 75 years old, or who is being pregnant. Please advise doctors before purchase the tour product.
Passengers have fully understand and accept the terms and conditions once you purchase the tour. Our travel agent will not be responsible for any illness which is caused through passengers’ own disabilities or health condition.
12. Tianbao Travel reserved the right of final explanation as above.
Misc. Taxes may include Canada Tour Regulation fee/Hotel Tax fee/Service fee/any discounts if applicable.
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.