|-||[ CAD ]||$630.00||$630.00||$310.00|
|-||[ CAD ]||$580.00||$580.00||$270.00|
|-||[ CAD ]||$620.00||$620.00||$280.00|
|-||[ CAD ]||$660.00||$660.00||$330.00|
|-||[ CAD ]||$780.00||$780.00||$450.00|
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder andonly have Chinese speaking tour guide service;
2. Surcharge may occur if other passport holder or English speaking tour;
3. This group comprises part of shopping trips, after guests signup then the arrangement is not acceptable for any reason refuse to visit, if donot follow the whole trip for an extra USD $ 150 / person / day and all feeswill not be returned;
4. Thetour fee = Fare ＋ Compulsory Program Fee ＋ Tips, CompulsoryProgram Fee ＋ Tips have to be paid in full in any case,or we may terminate the provision of services.
5. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests withoutarrange free shuttle;
6. All the tour program including the attraction and hotelsare subject to change;
7. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen orunavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidablecircumstances or events including private demand, flight delays /cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife,terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weatherconditions, etc. .
8. Please bring all the valid Canada/USA/Australia passport duringthe tour to avoid the additional surcharge.
9. Please double confirm with our colleagues in the 24 hours priorto departure for the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid themistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above must have accompanied byrelative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and othernecessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes ofdelays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergencycontacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurredloss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitudeof 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer fromhypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other relatedhealth issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the toursprior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families wereaware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems onthe trip, guests and familiesneed to bear all the responsibilities and costs.
1. The tour fee may change if passenger does NOT speak fluent Mandarin or Cantonese.
2. Tour guide speaks Chinese ONLY. Surcharge may apply if passenger is NOT Canadian-Chinese.
3. Tour is NON-refundable and NON-changeable after payment occurred. In order to avoiding any economic loss of passengers cannot join the tour, we advise passenger to purchase Travel Insurance (Emergency Hospital/Medical and Trip Cancellation/Interruption). A Signed Waiver is required if passenger decides not to purchase at the time of booking.
4. Passenger should pay the single room supplement if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.
5. Passenger MUST pay in full 30 days before tour departure date, or the reservation will be cancelled automatically and deposit will NOT be refunded.
6. Passenger who does NOT attend the tour at the designated time and place is deemed to be giving up the entire tour. After the tour starts, any advanced purchased of the ticket costs, program fees, meals, etc. will NOT be refunded.
7. Passenger is responsible to keep and protect his personal property and personal belongings. Tianbao Travel, drivers and tour guides take no responsibility on it.
8. Security deposit of guaranteed joining tour will be fully refunded after finishing the China tour; it is non-refundable if passenger cancel / no show / interrupt the tour no matter what reason.
9. In case of any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events occured (such as flights delays / cancellations, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc.), Tianbao Travel reserves the right to change or cancel the itinerary.
10. Advanced seat selection is NOT available for air group ticket, companions may NOT sit together.
11. Please ensure you have valid passport and VISA to the Destination, passenger is responsible for all travel documents validity.
12. Please ensure all the registration information is correct and meets the tour requirement. Besides passenger should bring the valid passport and original documents when joining the tour. Tianbao Travel couldn't suffer any loss if the information provided do NOT correct, such as date, flight, city, travel document or identify of participants.
13. Prices or information could be different on your next visit or session. Tianbao Travel does NOT accept any price adjustment after payment occurred.
14. Tianbao Travel reserved the right of final explanation as above.
Misc. Taxes may include Canada Tour Regulation fee/Hotel Tax fee/Service fee/any discounts if applicable.
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.