1) International, domestic Airfare and airport taxes;
• International Air (*Compass Holidays reserve the right to confirm the airlines below)
• Hainan Airline, China Eastern Airline , Air China, United Airline, Delta Airline, American Airline,Air Canada, etc;
2) Local 4-5* Hotel Accommodation or similar.
Compass Holidays reserves the right to substitute hotels in similar standard if the hotels listed in the flyer/website are not available. Hotel rating base on local standard
3) Daily meals as per itinerary;
4) Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary; Compass Holidays reserves the right to adjust the itinerary as it sees fit to ensure the smooth running of the tour
5) Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches;
6) English speaking guide
1) Single Sup: 430 CAD ( Passenger should pay the single room supplement if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.)
*If you travel alone and want to avoid single sup, you can use "Find Buddy"on our website.
*Your buddy don't have to departure from the same city, only require the same departure date
2) Travel Insurance;
3) Gratuity for the tour guide and driver. Paid at destination on tour mandatory;(USD $10 per person per day);
4) Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary;
5) Personal expenses and any item not listed;
6) Optional programs;
7) China Visas;
We strongly recommend all of our customers purchase health and trip cancellation insurance.
Customers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of the countries you will visit and for your return home. Canadian citizens can contact Foreign Affairs Canada at www.travel.gc.ca. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Consular office of the destination which they are intending to visit.Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently prior to departure. Compass Holidays will assume no responsibility whatever for passengers denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into any country.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA/British travelers) must present a passport to visit China, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of expected departure from that country. Official (special and diplomatic) passport holders must consult us, as you may be subject to different entry requirements.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA/British travelers) must also be required a valid Chinese visa.
Compass Holidays will only provide assistant for shopping on tour, however, Compass Holidays will not be responsible for the price or quality issue of your purchasing on tour.
Please keep in mind that Compass Holidays may not be able to assist you for seating due to the policy of certain airline companies.
After you booking the tour online, you will have have 24 hours to fill out all the passengers’ information, otherwise Compass Holidays may change the price.
Please double check the information in your booking process. $100 service fee plus additional fee will be charged for change the booking information including name correction , optional tour change or cancel.
Important travel information:
1. This trip valid for Canadian / USA /UK/ Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase. Skipping scheduled are not allowed and will be considered as breach of tour booking contract, USD100/per day penalty will be charge for leaving the group. Also the remaining tours, hotels and flights will be cancelled by without any further notice.
3. We strongly recommend you join our experts optional tours, because most of our group hotels may far away from the sightseeing place and downtown area, so if you do not join optional program, you might need wait in the bus or find your own way to catch the group to the next destination. Be aware that most of the major attraction sites always have long line up for ticketing and some of them have limited inventory and flow control, make sure join our tours to save your time and enjoy the group rate.
4. Single supplement should be apply for single traveler, and if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.
5 . The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
All tour extensions requires a minimum of 10 participants to commence. Compass Holidays reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice.
6. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
7. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
8. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
9. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000 m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.
13. Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (Weight below 23 kg, the sum of three sizes must not exceed 158 cm ). If client bring more than one luggage (if the coach has enough space) , we will have to charge 5 USD everyday for each additional luggage. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
14. Chinese tours are different from other countries. Some attractions cannot be reached by the coach so clients will have to walk. If the passengers are with reduced mobility , they cannot visit these attractions. Clients could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund. They could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund. Please think carefully before applying our tours. Once applied, it is equivalent to accepting our terms and conditions.
15. For the laborious and attentive work of driver and tour guide, the company requires the clients to give them 10 USD (minimum) per person per day as gratuities.
16. Please present the voucher when get in the tour bus. The Company is not liable for any delay or expenses incurred due to passenger’s negligence to arrive at the airport or meeting Points on time. Call the emergency number if have any accident.
17. Passengers must have a valid passport and visa. The Company will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any countries.
18. Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company is not liable for any loss which may arise during the tour.
19. Please bring enough cash to pay the self-paying optional tours and meals according to the list.
20. Please bring carsick medicine, essential balm and other personal use medicine.
21. Don't bring any contraband goods or smuggling articles according to the law of local country.
22. Non-refundable for any unused portion of the tour and any meals listed in itinerary after departure whatever the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
23. The Company also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony & welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
24. The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control. The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
25. The Company reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
26. The Company acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. The Company accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes.
All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel. Please advise the agent staff or tour guide once the passengers get acute symptoms. We will provide help and send the passengers to the local hospital. All the medical and hospital cost will be charge by the passenger.
We received the rights to charge the USD100/per day penalty and suggest the passengers go to the hospital when the passengers get sick and the symptom may affect the other travelers.
We don’t recommend the passengers who has visual or hearing impairment, Serious mental or physical illness, or the passengers with heart, lung, brain and blood disorders which might affect the health through long-distance travel, or the passengers who is more than 75 years old, or who is being pregnant. Please advise doctors before purchase the tour product.
Passengers have fully understand and accept the terms and conditions once you purchase the tour. Our travel agent will not be responsible for any illness which is caused through passengers’ own disabilities or health condition.
Here is the average temperature (For reference Only)