1) Specified international, domestic Airfare and airport taxes;
• International Air (*Compass Holidays reserve the right to confirm the airlines below)
• Hainan Airline, China，Eastern Airline , Air China, United Airline, Delta Airline, American Airline,Air Canada, etc;
2) Local 5* Hotel Accommodation;
3) Daily meals as per itinerary;
4) Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary except option tour;
5) Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches;
6) English speaking guide
1) China Visas;
2) Travel Insurance;
3) Gratuity for the tour guide and driver. Paid at destination on tour mandatory;(USD $10 per person per day);
4) Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary;
5) Personal expenses;
6) Evening optional shows.
7) Single Sup: 430 CAD ( Passenger should pay the single room supplement if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.)
*If you travel alone and want to avoid single sup, you can use "Find Buddy"on our website.
*Your buddy don't have to departure from the same city, only require the same departure date
We strongly recommend all of our customers purchase health and trip cancellation insurance.
Customers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents,for meeting all health and other requirements and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders and/or requriements of the countries you will visit and for your return home. Canadian citizens can contact Foreign Affairs Canada at www.travel.gc.ca. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Consular office of the destination which they are intending to visit.Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently prior to departure. Compass Holidays will assume no responsibility whatever for passengers denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into any country.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA travelers) must present a passport to visit China, which must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of expected departure from that country. Official (special and diplomatic) passport holders must consult us, as you may be subject to different entry requirements.
Non-Chinese(Canadian/USA travelers) must also be required a valid Chinese visa
1. Valid for Canadian / USA / Australia passport / PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
2. This is a shopping tour required to make several stops of one to two hours as outlined in the itinerary, but you aren't obligated to purchase.
We strongly recommend you join our experts optional tours, because most of our group hotels may far away from the sightseeing place and downtown area, so if you do not join optional program, you might need wait in the bus do nothing or find your own way to catch the group to the next destination. Be aware that most of the major attraction sites always have long line up for ticketing and some of them have limited inventory and flow control, make sure join our tours to save your time and enjoy the group rate.
Every Travelers have to follow the whole itinerary .USD100/per day penalty will be charge for leaving the group
Passenger should pay the single room supplement if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.
Compass Holidays reserved the rights to cancel the return flight if travelers do not follow the whole group
3. The tour fee excluded Optional tour Fee listed on the itinerary and Compulsory Tips.
4. The date of early arrival or extended stay guests without arrange free shuttle;
5. All the tour program including the attraction and hotels are subject to change;
6. The tour does not include additional costs when unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events arising. Unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances or events including private demand, flight delays / cancellations, the threat of war / potential threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorism / actual terrorist activities, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, etc. .
7. Please double confirm 24 hours prior to departure for your flights statues, the first night hotel and tour guide information to avoid any mistake.
10. Passenger who 70 years old or above we suggested have accompanied by relative travel together and is strongly recommended to purchase and other necessary medical and accident travel insurance;
11. In case of delayed or canceled flights and other causes of delays or changes , please contact your travel agent or the local emergency contacts as soon as possible, any tickets and transportation costs incurred loss, please be borne by the guests.
12. For any tours involving an altitude of 3000m and above, seniors and those who suffer from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases and other related health issues must decide on their own if their health is fit for the tours prior to booking. Once booked, we would assume that guests and families were aware of any associated risks. Should guests experience any health problems on the trip, guests and families need to bear all the responsibilities and costs.
All passengers are STRONGLY URGED to take our adequate insurance coverage to protect yourselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during the travel. Please advise the agent staff or tour guide once the passengers get acute symptoms. We will provide help and send the passengers to the local hospital. All the medical and hospital cost will be charge by the passenger.
We received the rights to charge the USD100/per day penalty and suggest the passengers go to the hospital when the passengers get sick and the symptom may affect the other travelers.
We don’t recommend the passengers who has visual or hearing impairment, Serious mental or physical illness, or the passengers with heart, lung, brain and blood disorders which might affect the health through long-distance travel, or the passengers who is more than 75 years old, or who is being pregnant. Please advise doctors before purchase the tour product.
Passengers have fully understand and accept the terms and conditions once you purchase the tour. Our travel agent will not be responsible for any illness which is caused through passengers’ own disabilities or health condition.
Here is the average temperature (For reference Only)